Easy installation of the indoor positioning system
An accurate and cost-effective, near-wireless system is easy to install. The great strength of Iiwari’s interior positioning solution is that positioning does not require a large investment in equipment and even an old building can be made smart quickly.
The spread of scalable and efficient indoor positioning has been slowed down in the past by its high cost. Now the Finnish company Iiwari Tracking Solutions is revolutionizing the industry with a solution it has developed that is at the same time extremely accurate, affordable and easy to install.
Simple system and easy installation
The indoor positioning market is growing globally in several industries, from retail to smart offices, mines and hospitals. When the exact location of objects and people is known in real time, processes become more efficient, material flows speed up and safety increases.
One bottleneck for greater deployment of indoor positioning has been the lack of an accurate and cost-effective system. Not anymore. The high-precision system of Iiwari Tracking Solutions, an expert in indoor positioning solutions, locates a stationary object with an accuracy of less than 10 cm and a moving object with an accuracy of less than 50 cm. Iiwari’s patented solution utilizes Ultra Wide Band (UWB) technology based on radio signals.
“It was a pleasure to experience how fast the Iiwari solution was installed at the Smartcarelab in Stavanger. The system has huge potential in utilizing real time location systems in both new and old buildings as the infrastructural part is really fast and easy. We look forward to experiencing the system over time, and that technology and accuracy is Incredible. ”
Head of Hospital Business Sector, Haltian
The advantage comes from a simple system and easy installation
The great strength of Iiwari’s indoor positioning solution is that the positioning does not require large investments in equipment and even an old building can be made smart with quickly.. Finally, the benefits of positioning – efficiency, safety, speed – are combined at an affordable price.
In fact, Iiwari’s high-precision positioning system consists of only three different components. The location tag sends its location information to the base stations and the base station is connected to the Gateway device, which in turn is connected to the cloud service.
Almost wireless system, less installation time, less cost
When the indoor positioning system is so clear and simple, its installation is quick. In particular, since the system is built with wireless components it has a significant advantage over the other indoor positioning systems and it is fast to install.
The development of the Iiwari system has focused on easy and effortless installation. Simply, one can say that Iiwari has a ready-made package that is just lifted to the ceiling and indoor positioning can begin.
Of course, the customer is interested in how long the work will take, whether the walls and ceilings need to be open, and whether the work can be done during office hours. The ease of installation is also well illustrated by the fact that Iiwari’s base stations are implemented as surface mounting with their own mechanics directly on the light rails, wall and ceiling brackets and 95% of the gear is wireless.
Quick and easy installation is possible even without an electrician
In Iiwari’s indoor positioning solution, the elements are connected to each other with ready-made connectors. No special tools or even an electrician is usually needed for installation. “With the help of the new installation videos, the installation can be done by almost anyone who knows how to use a cordless drill and a screwdriver and is able to climb the ladder,” says Pekka Lahtinen, Iiwari’s Installation Designer.
Speed is also an asset of Iiwari. In an open unified space, a medium-sized retail store can be equipped with an accurate and comprehensive indoor positioning system in a day. Or really at night, because for work and customer safety, you always have to think about the right time for installation. For example, in a store, the area under construction must be isolated from customers, and when there is only a moment at one point, it takes more time to isolate the area than to install it. That is why the work in the shops is mainly done at night.
The world’s best indoor positioning solution
Developed by Iiwari, the world’s most accurate indoor positioning system is using its customers’ applications to make multi-industry operations more efficient, streamlined and secure, one or a thousand locations at a time.
Stay tuned and feel free to contact us with any questions:
Esa Viljamaa, COO
+358 400 911 201
Ville Kolehmainen, CEO
+358 50 352 6458
Iiwari Tracking Solutions - Asiantuntijat ja yhteyshenkilöt
Iiwari Tracking Solutions - Muita referenssejä
Iiwari Tracking Solutions - Muita bloggauksia
It- ja ohjelmistoalan työpaikat
- Clevry Oy - Senior Full Stack Developer, full-time, Ekahau Oy, Helsinki
- Clevry Oy - Senior Java Developer, full-time, Ekahau Oy, Helsinki
- aTalent Recruiting - Aalto University Executive Education: Tech Trainee - Online Productions
- aTalent Recruiting - IQM Finland Oy: (Junior) Software Engineer, Quantum Software
- Rekrytointi.com - ICT-palvelupäällikkö
- Clevry Oy - Service Desk Specialist (viroa ja suomea puhuva), kokoaikainen, Elisa Oyj, Helsinki
- aTalent Recruiting - Wihurin Tekninen Kauppa: Integration Specialist
Premium-asiakkaiden viimeisimmät referenssit
- Admicom Finland Oy - PTR Sähkö: "Säästyy aikaa ja rahaa – sehän se on suurin hyöty Adminetissä. Olen kokenut Adminetin ihan sikahyväksi työkaluksi. Kaikki toiminnot löytyy sieltä mi
- Kooders - Parikkalan Valo - Tarjouslaskuri
- Netum Oy - Virtuaalinen työasemaratkaisu URA VDI auttaa tuomaan työllisyyspalvelut lähemmäs kuntalaisia
- Admicom Finland Oy - Savon Lasituote & RP-Teollisuuspalvelu: "Adminet antaa koko ajan lisää aikaa”
- Admicom Finland Oy - Rakennus Laprip Oy: ”Työaikaa voi käyttää paljon järkevämpiin asioihin”
- Sofokus Oy - Mintti Siivous murtaa pölyyntyneet mielikuvat siivousalasta
- Tammi Digital Oy - Multisite-toiminnolla helppoutta ja selkeyttä ylläpitoon sekä asiakaspalveluun
Tapahtumat & webinaarit
- 25.08.2021 - Efistream-webinaari: Hyödynnä organisaatiosi innovaatiopotentiaali Microsoft Power Platformin avulla
Premium-asiakkaiden viimeisimmät bloggaukset
- Espeo Software Oy - Checklist: Ennen ohjelmistokehityksen ulkoistusta, tarkista nämä
- Admicom Finland Oy - Miten selainpohjainen järjestelmä helpottaa arkeasi?
- Netum Oy - Ketteristä hankinnoista ja toteutusprojekteista julkishallinnossa
- Kooders - Milloin nettisivuja ei kannata enää korjata
- Admicom Finland Oy - Työajanseuranta – pakollinen paha vai toiminnan tehostamisen mahdollisuus?
- Canter Oy - Tuotetiedonhallinnan johtamisen ABC
- Canter Oy - Tuotetiedonhallinnan haasteet ja mahdollisuudet
Digitalisaatio & innovaatiot blogimedia
Blogimediamme käsittelee tulevaisuuden liiketoimintaa, digitaalisia innovaatioita ja internet-ajan ilmiöitä