Microsoft Azure Developer
Type: Full time
Requested starting date: According to agreement
Location: Eteläesplanadi 2, 00130 Helsinki, Finland
ContractZen is a Finnish cloud technology company founded in 2014. Our all-in-one SaaS solution includes metadata-driven contract management, all-digital board portal, virtual data rooms (VDR), secure e-signatures, and more. Secure and easy to use on any device, the solution improves corporate governance and business operations by reducing costs, accelerating processes and minimizing risks.
The company has customers in over 30 countries and is owned by leading Finnish and international lawyers and other private investors. The company is also financed by the Finnish Funding Agency for Technology and Innovation, which has funded successes such as Supercell, Rovio and F-Secure. ContractZen was one of the first 20 third party solutions globally chosen by Microsoft to be integrated into their own product portfolio. The company won the Nordic regional finals on the world’s biggest start-up competition organized by Ingram Micro and Microsoft and will be available in the world’s largest cloud marketplace CloudBlue. PwC Finland sells ContractZen as a white-labeled solution under the name PwC Myfiles.
We are looking for a full time Microsoft Azure developer with strong knowledge on how to build modern and scalable applications on Microsoft Azure. In this position your main responsibilities will include planning, analysis, design, coding, and testing our software applications.
We are searching for a person who can take initiative and is willing to engage into a small start-up company environment working as an integral member of our team in close co-operation with our customers and partners.
As a Microsoft Azure developer your professional development will be guaranteed with the right tools, support and meaningful work assignments. As ContractZen is a small and agile company, you will get to affect our business directly, gain responsibility and expand your area of tasks in accordance with your skills and preferences.
What we offer:
- A chance to develop a truly global SaaS –solution built with the latest cutting-edge technologies
- Adaptable tasks and the chance to expand your responsibilities to match your skills
- You will work in a very international environment as we are a born global company with customers in over 30 countries working with international partners such as Microsoft and PwC
- Flexibility and responsibility to arrange your working hours and tasks according to your schedule
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Great office location in the middle of Helsinki with the chance to work remotely.
What you need to succeed in this position:
- At least 5 years of experience developing in the .NET platform and/or .NET web applications and web services
- At least 1-3 years of experience in cloud native application development in Microsoft Azure
- At least 3 years of experience in developing SOAP/REST web services
- Experience with Azure PaaS services such as Azure SQL, Azure Cache for Redis, and Azure Cosmos DB
- Experience with Serverless computing (Azure Functions, Event Grid, Service Bus)
- Experience with Agile practices
- Ability to understand customer pain points, requirements and translate these into a winning solution
- Strong written and oral communication skills in English and Finnish, with the ability to engage in a self-directed fashion
- Minimum Education Required: Bachelor's Degree
- Full commitment to our mission, vision and values listed below.
Our mission is to build a technologically advanced enterprise-grade software solution to help organizations of all sizes to manage their contracts, meetings and GRC (Governance, Risk & Compliance) documents easier than ever before and to become more agile, more trustworthy and more valuable. We focus on simplicity and bring previously separate software solutions into one digital hub for corporate governance. We help organizations throughout the world to be due diligence ready every day.
We believe that every organization around the world can be due diligence ready every day without excessive additional work and stress.
ContractZen will be known as the company that led the change and created a simple-to-use cloud service that helped tens of thousands of organizations become more agile, more trustworthy, and more valuable.
ContractZen will be the solution organizations around the world turn to for managing their critical documents. A solution that customers recommend to colleagues and friends, employees are proud of, and investors seek for long-term results.
Trust is the belief and confidence in the integrity, reliability and fairness of a person or organization. We believe that trust is the foundation of relationships within our company, with our customers, owners and our community. We believe, that becoming a person of integrity requires a personal quest for truth in all areas of our life. And we believe that trust is the most powerful currency in business.
We, as individuals and as a community, are committed to continuously improve our products, services, and processes, and to take full responsibility of our own work. And even more importantly, we are committed to continuously improve ourselves as professionals and human beings.
We believe that kindness is a key element that shapes how an organization is perceived by employees, customers, and others. Kindness is critical to our ability as people to interact in positive and constructive ways, with confidence and support. And we know what the studies made by world's most trusted organizations (like PwC, Gallup and Deloitte) have found out: kindness fosters trust within an organization, assists in talent recruitment, heightens employee engagement and commitment, fuels learning and innovation, promotes high-quality service and brand loyalty and improves overall business performance.
It- ja ohjelmistoalan työpaikat
- Rekrytointi.com - TUOTEPÄÄLLIKKÖ, itsehoidon ja sähköisen asioinnin palvelut
- Rekrytointi.com - TUOTEPÄÄLLIKKÖ, omahoidon ja sähköisen asioinnin palvelut
- Rekrytointi.com - Palvelumuotoilija, Luontopalvelut
- Epec Oy - Ohjelmistosuunnittelijoita
- Epec Oy - Elektroniikkasuunnittelijoita
- Rekrytointi.com - Software Developers
- Rekrytointi.com - IT Business Partner / Group
Premium-asiakkaiden viimeisimmät referenssit
- SC Software Oy - Asiakaskohtaisesti räätälöity SaaS-palvelu kehitettiin alle kahdessa kuukaudessa Puumiehet ry:lle
- Louhos Digital - Helsingin yliopistolle kiinteistöpalveluja tarjoava HY247 halusi uudistaa verkkosivustonsa
- Louhos Digital - Digimarkkinointi jalostui verkkopalvelukumppanuuteen
- Vincit - Kalmar – konttiviidakon konfiguraatiot hallintaan
- Taito United Oy - Intuitiivinen ja käyttäjäystävällinen verkkopalvelu
- Taito United Oy - Syväoppimisen avulla helpompaa veneilyä
- Taito United Oy - Kilpailuta taksisi puhelimella
Tapahtumat & webinaarit
- 24.05.2022 - User Group Business Central – Miksi ja miten siirtyä Microsoftin pilveen 24.5.2022
- 24.05.2022 - Laitehakkerointi | Upload
- 25.05.2022 - Webinaari: Asiakasymmärryksen kasvattaminen ja asiakaskokemuksen parantaminen teollisuusyrityksessä
- 30.05.2022 - SIAM™ Foundation
- 31.05.2022 - Luohi prosessit ja automatisoi tekoälyllä
- 01.06.2022 - Ohjelmistotestauksen avaintekijät | Upload
- 01.06.2022 - ITIL 4 Foundation | Upload
Premium-asiakkaiden viimeisimmät bloggaukset
- Pedab Finland Oy - Kaikki mitä sinun tarvitsee tietää Cloud Pakeista - Osa 6: Datan hallinta ja hyödyntäminen
- Pedab Finland Oy - Päätelaitteet hallintaan ja tietosuoja kuntoon
- Pedab Finland Oy - 10 asiaa, jotka tulee huomioida tietoturvapalvelua valittaessa
- Pedab Finland Oy - Neljä syytä valita IBM Cloud Pakit konttien hallintaan
- Finnchat Oy - Uratarina: Chief Commercial Officer Petri Widgrén
- Digizer Oy - Digitaalisen asiakaskokemuksen parantaminen asiakaspalvelun avulla
- Digizer Oy - Paljonko hakukoneoptimointi maksaa ja miten hinta muodostuu?
Digitalisaatio & innovaatiot blogimedia
Blogimediamme käsittelee tulevaisuuden liiketoimintaa, digitaalisia innovaatioita ja internet-ajan ilmiöitä