Zadaa: Senior DevOps Engineer
Type: Full-time, permanent
Starting date: Negotiable
Location: Hietaniemenkatu 14, Helsinki
Application DL: 28.9.2021
Zadaa is the world’s first marketplace that has made selling and buying secondhand fashion as simple as in an online store. Sellers just sell, ship and get paid. Buyers just buy, receive and wear it. The company’s unique technology solves three of the main issues any marketplace confronts: logistics, matching and engagement. Since our launch in 2016 we have grown our network to more than 800.000 users and having over a million items for sale in the app. Zadaa operates in three different markets with 15 employees: Germany, Finland and Denmark, with offices located in Helsinki and Berlin. Zadaa has solid financial backing from top European investors.
We are a fun bunch to work with and passionate about changing the whole industry! We think and execute fast and want to make Zadaa into a truly global company with near future plans to expand across multiple countries in Europe. Read more about Zadaa here: https://zadaa.co/en-fi/.
Zadaa is now looking for a Senior DevOps Engineer to strengthen the product development team in Helsinki! Zadaa is growing and user volumes are increasing - hence you’ll play an essential role in ensuring scalability of our infrastructure.
As a DevOps Engineer you get to roll up your sleeves and take Zadaa's DevOps pipelines to the next level. You will be in a key role in improving and optimizing our current infrastructure and way of working. You will be the process owner of DevOps Pipelines and infrastructure - your main responsibility is to keep our services running reliably, securely and efficiently.
We are looking for a person who has gained solid work experience with DevOps practices and tools, and is able to work independently in a fast paced environment. You are eager to learn new things, follow the trends and new technologies, and quick at putting them into practice. You are an active team player and not afraid of expressing your ideas and thoughts. To sum it up, you have an ability to be an innovative, resourceful, and collaborative problem solver. Our server is operating in the Amazon ecosystem, so we hope you have experience with Amazon AWS. Our software is built with microservice architecture and we use mainly Ruby on Rails, Elixir, Node.js, TypeScript and Python. Previous experience of all of these is not necessary.
We are looking for:
- Relevant work experience in DevOps and history of implementing CI/CD pipelines
- Experience in deploying and scaling applications in Amazon AWS
- Skills with SysAdmin and automation tools
- Good understanding of Virtualization and Networking
- Experience working in a Linux environment
- Fluency in English
We consider as an advantage:
- Prior experience in automation systems
- Hands on programming experience in languages like Ruby and TypeScript
- Skills with PostgreSQL
- Further skills and experience in cloud computing, database optimization, and backend development
We offer you:
- Full ownership of DevOps practices, meaning your mission is to bring new insight and work together with the team towards common goals
- Be part of a small, committed and passionate team where everyone’s input and opinions really count
- An opportunity to experience and build a rapidly growing product for global markets while solving the unseen challenges that come along with constant scaling
- Real opportunities for professional growth based on your interests and skills
- A nice office in Helsinki
- A competitive salary and possibilities for options
Did you get interested? Please submit your CV in PDF-format or share your LinkedIn-profile (cover letter optional) by latest 28.9.2021 via our application system here: https://emp.jobylon.com/applications/jobs/96026/create/. Feel free to mention your salary request, possible GitHub (or similar) profile, and preferred starting date in your application documents. Remember to use the application system, we do not accept applications by email. In this position you will be employed directly to Zadaa.
You can familiarize yourself with Zadaa here: https://zadaa.co/fi/. For more information about the recruitment process contact aTalent’s Talent Research Coordinator Iida Kalanti (+358 50 337 2328, iida.kalanti(at)atalent.fi). The best way to reach me is via email.
|Hakuaika:||14.9.2021 - 28.9.2021|
|Amazon Web Services|
It- ja ohjelmistoalan työpaikat
- CSC - Tieteen tietotekniikan keskus Oy - Asiakasratkaisupäällikkö
- Rekrytointi.com - Tiedonhallinnan asiantuntija, Tikkurila
- Rekrytointi.com - Sovellusasiantuntija, Redocap Oy
- Epec Oy - Product Architect
- CSC - Tieteen tietotekniikan keskus Oy - Koordinaattori opetushallinnon vaikuttavuustietopalvelu Arvoon
- CSC - Tieteen tietotekniikan keskus Oy - Tietoturva-asiantuntija
- Rekrytointi.com - Data Engineer
Premium-asiakkaiden viimeisimmät referenssit
- Frends iPaaS - With Frends, S-Bank's integration environment is more stable than before and with a third of previous costs
- Frends iPaaS - Levi ski resort selected Frends iPaaS to be the backbone of its digital customer experience – Levi.ski Mobile application
- Frends iPaaS - Aalto University uses pervasive iPaaS Frends for hundreds of APIs, integration processes and AI based hyperautomation
- Frends iPaaS - St1 selected Frends to unify and simplify its API architecture
- Frends iPaaS - Järvenpää city invests in data and automation, and shows how the resources of even a medium-sized municipality allow for a radical transformation.
- Karu Software Oy - Ruukki – sujuvaa akustiikkasuunnittelua
- e21 Solutions Oy - B2B-verkkokauppa kuluttajalähtöisesti
Tapahtumat & webinaarit
- 12.10.2022 - Workshop: Opi tunnistamaan low-code-kehitysideoita ja rakentamaan voittava business case
- 12.10.2022 - Basware Bespoke
- 13.10.2022 - Euruko 2022
- 13.10.2022 - App in a Day
- 14.10.2022 - Den Datadrivna Staden och behovet av ny integrationsplattform för Helsingborgs Stad
- 19.10.2022 - AI-aamupala: Tekoäly & ostolaskuautomaatio
- 25.10.2022 - Taloushallinnon terveysaamu
Premium-asiakkaiden viimeisimmät bloggaukset
- Skillwell Oy - Mitä on live shopping
- Frends iPaaS - Frends for SaaS
- Altoros Finland Oy - Mikä on DevOps?
- Monitor ERP System Finland AB - Monitor G5 ERP - Palkittu toiminnanohjausjärjestelmä valmistavalle teollisuudelle
- Monitor ERP System Finland AB - Miksi KB Components valitsi Monitor G5: n
- Basware Oyj - #Lisäarvo -podcast: asiaa talouden ja hankinnan prosessien kehittämisestä
- Basware Oyj - What R&D looks like at Basware - and why it is important
Digitalisaatio & innovaatiot blogimedia
Blogimediamme käsittelee tulevaisuuden liiketoimintaa, digitaalisia innovaatioita ja internet-ajan ilmiöitä