WordPress & Frontend Developer
We’re looking for a new intermediate-senior level developer to join our team of talented designers and developers in Kamppi, Helsinki who are passionate about creating meaningful digital experiences for our clients.
Simply put, we’re tired of seeing poorly built digital services on the web, and know there’s a better way to do things. We enjoy challenging existing ideas and conventions, and are eager to create digital services that stand out from the crowd by being intuitive and fun to use. Your role will be essential in this.
Our multinational team has a mixture of cultures and backgrounds, which has generated a uniquely warm atmosphere. We’re curious, sarcastic, honest and always eager to keep learning and improving. Hopefully, you are too.
We build technically advanced WordPress websites and modern Web Applications for organisations that want to push their boundaries. This should be your bread and butter, like it is ours.
We generally have a few WP projects going on at once and continuous development for a couple of Web Apps at all times, so there's definitely stuff to do - you won't get bored!
- Strong level of WordPress knowledge
- Strong HTML & CSS skills
- Comfortable with Bootstrap
- Familiar with Git
- Familiar with PHP (i.e. WordPress backend)
- Have an eye for design
- Good time & task management skills
- Fluent English speaker
Qualities we consider as a big bonus:
- Experience with complex WooCommerce projects (or e-commerce in general)
- Experience with guiding and mentoring others
- Speaking Finnish
- Interest on dealing with clients and managing projects
- Knowledge on accessibility
- Participation in local development communities (WPfi, React Finland etc.)
If you’re still reading, you might be just what we’re looking for! In addition to interesting projects and arguably the best colleagues in the world, we also offer a variety of perks for our awesome team members.
Here are some of the things you’ll get to enjoy:
- Freedom to shape and develop your own role
- Influence how development and what kind of projects are done at Pixels
- Possibility to join in as a partner and shareholder at Pixels
- Working at Pixels' office in Kamppi, no on-site working needed
- A training fund you can spend on courses, events and seminars
- Flexible work times and remote working
- Healthcare benefits through Heltti
- Smartum culture & exercise benefits
- Minimal hierarchy, autonomous teams
- Company trips and team-building events on a regular basis
- Cool office space in the heart of Helsinki (Kamppi)
Note: We're not interested in getting offers for outsourcing.
|Hakuaika:||13.3.2019 - 29.3.2019|
|Tuotekehitys ja suunnittelu|