UX Designer Helsinki / Tampere
Our Design team has a key role in building a top class user experience for our customers digital services. Our vision is to be a trusted partner, who delivers solutions that combine the needs of the customers’ business with those of the end user. We comprise modern solutions that are directly implementable
To strengthen up our Design team, we are now looking UX Designer professional to be our new colleague!
If top quality user experience in digital services is your passion and you love visually beautiful services that bring significant value and pleasure to their users - read more from below and join our Design team!
Role & Expectations
As a UX Designer at Cybercom you get to work in a versatile environment, where your professional strenghts are highly harnessed based on your personal interest and the path you want to walk. In UX Designer role you will work in customer surface around versatile customer projects. You will work tightly in co-operation with our other designers and customers, but sometimes the work needs an independent grip.
We expect you to have high interest towards User Interface design and have a interest in service design. We expect you to design simple solutions to complex environments.
Skills & Requirements
We hope some of the following skills and requirements resonate with you.
- Previous work history in UX design
- Experience in working with agile software projects
- Experience in prototyping
- You have good skills in UI Design - if you have graphic design skills, it is a definite plus
- Cooperating skills with technical developers and ability to support in plan execution process
- Ability to use different service design methods, such as workshops and facilitation
- Ability to communicate in Finnish and in English with different kind of stakeholders
Did We Catch Your Interest?
Send your application through our career site by the latest on 16th of December, 2018.
Please provide your CV and your cover letter with salary request together with your application. We really would like to hear why you would be the perfect fit to be our new UX Designer!
More information provides our recruiter Karoliina Heikkinen - you can find the contact information from below.
Hope to hear from you soon!
|Hakuaika:||5.12.2018 - 16.12.2018|
|Kamppi, Helsinki / Pakkahuoneenaukio, Tampere|