We are looking for experienced and inspiring senior developers to join us. The positions are open in Finland, Estonia, and Latvia.
Who we are?
Our mission is to bring people together and shape the way digital services are used in everyday life. We help our clients to improve their digital business, competitiveness, and customer experience.
100+ Wunderers are encouraged to stay constantly curious, caring, and cooperative, together with building an open and trusted company culture. Our combination of diverse skills and opinions is what makes Wunder unique, helping us achieve our common goal together.
What are we looking for?
We wish to find passionate and inspiring Senior Developers to join our team. We value the ability to work in a multidisciplinary team and to build great solutions that meet our business requirements in the most effective way. Providing peer reviews and sharing knowledge with others is how we keep evolving. If you are eager to write elegant code and ready to complement our team with your authenticity, this position could be the right fit for you!
The Senior Developer of our dreams would be:
- Passionate about modern web development and open technologies
- A true professional with a minimum of 3 years of experience developing successful digital projects in a team context
- Excited about making solution architecture decisions and have experience in integrations
- Experienced in working as a lead developer or strongly willing to take that role
- Knowledgeable in working in agile development teams and feels comfortable taking an active role in the process
- Able to communicate fluently in English (awesome, if also familiar with Finnish)
- Keen on thinking outside the box and coming up with innovative solutions.
Your skillset is important to us. But at Wunder, the skillset is only one thing; your mindset, values, and personality matter the most. We encourage people to be themselves, and we believe in diversity and inclusiveness. Come as you are, so to say <3
We offer you:
- A wonderful employer with a high ranking and good scores on Future Workplace and Great Place To Work for many years
- On top of OK+ salary, loads of fringe benefits – even some unique ones
- Freedom to work remotely – or from wherever you wish. Remote work has been a solid part of our work culture for years
- Internal initiatives and programs for learning – and not only on the field of your expertise but also on psychological safety, feedback training, leadership program, etc.
- Colleagues who are inspiring professionals in digital development – and exceptionally nice, warm-hearted, and great personalities
- A position that enables you to challenge yourself and even clients
- An employer with which you can shape the world where digital belongs to everyone.
How to apply for this position?
Please send your application via email to firstname.lastname@example.org – the headline of your email should clearly state the position for which you’re applying (Senior Developer).
Include the following in your message:
- Free form application, including
- Salary expectation
- When you would be available
- Why Wunder?
- Some sample code or other material that you think is representative of your work as a senior developer.
For further information, please contact:
Talent Operations Lead Emma Mäkinen (email@example.com).
Direct applicants only – please do not contact us if you are representing a recruiting agency.
We are contacting applicants as they come along, so don’t hesitate to reach out!
|Sijainti:||Helsinki, Oulu, Tampere, Turku|
|Work from wherever you are, remote work has been a solid part of our work culture for years|
Wunder:n muita rekryilmoituksia
It- ja ohjelmistoalan työpaikat
- CSC - Tieteen tietotekniikan keskus Oy - Asiakasratkaisupäällikkö
- Rekrytointi.com - Tiedonhallinnan asiantuntija, Tikkurila
- Rekrytointi.com - Sovellusasiantuntija, Redocap Oy
- Epec Oy - Product Architect
- CSC - Tieteen tietotekniikan keskus Oy - Koordinaattori opetushallinnon vaikuttavuustietopalvelu Arvoon
- CSC - Tieteen tietotekniikan keskus Oy - Tietoturva-asiantuntija
- Rekrytointi.com - Data Engineer
Premium-asiakkaiden viimeisimmät referenssit
- Frends iPaaS - With Frends, S-Bank's integration environment is more stable than before and with a third of previous costs
- Frends iPaaS - Levi ski resort selected Frends iPaaS to be the backbone of its digital customer experience – Levi.ski Mobile application
- Frends iPaaS - Aalto University uses pervasive iPaaS Frends for hundreds of APIs, integration processes and AI based hyperautomation
- Frends iPaaS - St1 selected Frends to unify and simplify its API architecture
- Frends iPaaS - Järvenpää city invests in data and automation, and shows how the resources of even a medium-sized municipality allow for a radical transformation.
- Karu Software Oy - Ruukki – sujuvaa akustiikkasuunnittelua
- e21 Solutions Oy - B2B-verkkokauppa kuluttajalähtöisesti
Tapahtumat & webinaarit
- 12.10.2022 - Workshop: Opi tunnistamaan low-code-kehitysideoita ja rakentamaan voittava business case
- 12.10.2022 - Basware Bespoke
- 13.10.2022 - Euruko 2022
- 13.10.2022 - App in a Day
- 14.10.2022 - Den Datadrivna Staden och behovet av ny integrationsplattform för Helsingborgs Stad
- 19.10.2022 - AI-aamupala: Tekoäly & ostolaskuautomaatio
- 25.10.2022 - Taloushallinnon terveysaamu
Premium-asiakkaiden viimeisimmät bloggaukset
- Skillwell Oy - Mitä on live shopping
- Frends iPaaS - Frends for SaaS
- Altoros Finland Oy - Mikä on DevOps?
- Monitor ERP System Finland AB - Monitor G5 ERP - Palkittu toiminnanohjausjärjestelmä valmistavalle teollisuudelle
- Monitor ERP System Finland AB - Miksi KB Components valitsi Monitor G5: n
- Basware Oyj - #Lisäarvo -podcast: asiaa talouden ja hankinnan prosessien kehittämisestä
- Basware Oyj - What R&D looks like at Basware - and why it is important
Digitalisaatio & innovaatiot blogimedia
Blogimediamme käsittelee tulevaisuuden liiketoimintaa, digitaalisia innovaatioita ja internet-ajan ilmiöitä