RF Design Engineer
We are looking for a
RF DESIGN ENGINEER
Nordic ID is strengthening the RD development team to meet the increasing demand from our customers. We are currently seeking a RF Design Engineer with a hands-on attitude, commitment to getting things done and focus on achieving excellent quality. As the RF Design Engineer, you will be part of the team who is responsible for developing and testing Nordic ID’s RF and antennas.
Job description and responsibilities
- RF and antenna development
- RF and product testing and tunings
- Electronic design
- Relevant degree in a technical discipline
- Relevant working experience
- Earlier experience from measurement devices
- Hands-on attitude
- You are self-driven, but balance this with good co-operation skills
- Enthusiastic to collaborate with customers, partners and subcontractors to create new and exciting products
- Basic understanding and experience in data visualization is considered a plus
- Good written and spoken communication skills in English
Nordic ID provides you with outstanding possibilities to grow further as a professional in a flat organization where everyone’s contribution makes a difference.
The position is based in our headquarters in Salo.
Sounds like you? Great, we are looking forward to hearing from you!
For more information, please contact
Mika Karttunen, CTO, +358 50 4872512 or mika.karttunen(@)nordicid.com
Please send your application attached with CV and salary request by 29.03.2018. Candidates will be reviewed and interviewed continuously during the application period, so please send your application as soon as possible.
Nordic ID is the leading European solution provider for item tracking and tracing using RAIN RFID. Since 1986 the company has launched innovative products and services for the Automotive, Aviation, Facilities Management and Fashion Retail industries. Fulfilling the need for real time item level tracking has allowed us to understand the future potential of RFID. This potential now drives Nordic ID’s disruptive products and services that take full advantage of what the technology can offer. We are passionate to grow and bring a digital soul to every item on the internet from our Company HQ in Salo, Finland. www.nordicid.com
|Hakuaika:||13.3.2018 - 29.3.2018|
|Tuotekehitys ja suunnittelu|