Lead Cloud Orchestration Architect
Join the most exciting & strategically important team in Fujitsu for the delivery of Hybrid IT across the EMEIA region (Europe, Middle East, Africa & India); creating the right balance of traditional IT and cloud services.
The Best Way To Predict The Future…. Is To Invent It
As the Lead Cloud Orchestration Architect you will be responsible for the selection, implementation, and standardisation of the toolsets in use for Hybrid IT Orchestration. This includes tools to support service, process, security, supplier and technical orchestration, whilst setting automation as a de-facto standard in delivery of Hybrid IT services.
This role is key to set and coordinate the toolset strategies across all EMEIA countries, ensuring that Fujitsu has a compelling and differentiated strategy and offering for orchestration.
We are looking for self-driven individuals who are quick to learn new skills and who welcome change. If that is you, then apply for this role to be a part of the future.
The role will focus on creating and defining the Hybrid IT Orchestration toolset strategy, involving:
· Toolset architecture
· Toolset selection
· Roadmap creation
· Value Proposition
· Market Differentiation
- Leading the definition of Hybrid IT Orchestration toolset architecture with clear customer value proposition and provocations, underpinned by relevant technology and service requirements.
- Actively supporting the development and management of the Orchestration strategy, business plans and roadmap.
- Playing an active role in setting strategic direction with Fujitsu across EMEIA, Global Delivery & the Fujitsu HQ in Japan.
- Engaging with customers to assist them in their selection and adoption of orchestration techn closely with toolset partners and suppliers.
- Working closely with toolset partners and suppliers.
- Enabling multi-cloud management of all market leading services, namely AWS, Azure, GCP, Oracle Cloud and Fujitsu K5.
You will need a deep and thorough understanding of cloud and orchestration technologies as well as the different architecture approaches, process and technology layers available and must be able to demonstrate a strong technical knowledge in the following skills:
- Cloud services & associated toolsets (AWS, Azure, open stack, Jenkins, Cloud Foundry, Chef, APIs, APIgee, Continuous Integration / Continuous Deployment (CICD), Heat, SaltStak
- Toolsets in service management and delivery
- Process automation and integration
- Market leading toolsets and toolset innovation
- Open Source Technologies
- You will be regarded as the SME on the market, following technology trends and competitors to enable competitive positioning and market based pricing whilst working across the business and with customers to promote Hybrid IT Orchestration.
This is an exciting opportunity within the EMEIA Hybrid IT organization. Applications to this role should be submitted by February 25th .
Further information from Nick Herbert, Head of Orchestration, Hybrid IT, via email nick.herbert(at)uk.fujitsu.com. Join us!
|Hakuaika:||1.2.2018 - 25.2.2018|
|Pilvipalvelut / SaaS|