Eficode is growing, and so is our finance team! We are now looking for a new Controller, to join our small but super effective team of four. We’re situated in Eficode’s Helsinki office, just near Kamppi, and can offer you interesting financial work in a multinational company. This is a full-time permanent position, and we hope you could start with us after the summer holidays.
For us the attitude is the most important asset, but it will make your work a little easier if you already have some experience on:
- purchase ledger (ostoreskontra) as well as accounts receivable ledger (myyntireskontra)
- working with different kinds of financial management systems and the ability to learn new things quickly
- basic knowledge of accounting procedures and principles ranging from accounts payable and receivable systems to financial statement preparation and analysis.
- fluent Finnish (due to tasks related to local tax offices & others)
- Working proficiency in English, other European languages are a plus (Swedish, Finnish, German, Dutch etc.)
In this position you will...
- assist in budgeting and forecasting processes
- monitor & analyze monthly expenses
- create revenue recognition transaction audits, month-end activities and support annual tax and year-end audit.
- check that our accounting procedures and principles are properly applied in relation to orders, payment deadlines, accounting charges, etc
- participate in projects related to improving efficiencies and business results
- prepare documents for authorities
- support the business and sales team by providing various financial reports
- Help the whole organisation excel!
We’re a Finnish company with a mindset to grow internationally. You can find us nowadays from Finland, Sweden, Denmark, Germany and the Netherlands. Our area of competence stretches all the way from Software, UI & UX Design and DevOps to ROOT. Phew.. So there’s a lot to be done also from finance side! We hope you’re an achiever and a go-getter, and that you get along with people well. You will work in a team of four (+ you of course), but it’s important that you manage well with both independent and group work. Workload for finance team changes from week-to-week, and busy start of every month requires some stress endurance and time management.
Application period will start now and last until Friday 31st of May. You can leave your application via the link below. We’re excited to get to know you, and will be processing applications already during the application period.
If you have any questions, you can call Saara Kauppila, Head of Finance, p. +358 40 745 1461 on Thu 23.5. at 14-15.
Hope to hear from you soon!