Secto Automotive started using Frends in 2019, and since then, the adoption and usage of the platform have only been growing deeper
Secto started using Frends in 2019, and since then, the adoption and usage of the platform have only been growing deeper. With Frends, Secto has 5x times expedited the development time and is planning to move 95% of its integrations to Frends.
Secto Automotive is a Finnish entrepreneur-driven growth company. Secto Automotive is a reinventor of the traditional car leasing industry. Since its establishment in 2007, Secto has introduced the Open Calculation Leasing product to the Finnish market, taken a dominant position in leasing services for electric vehicles, and opened a whole new market segment in SMEs. Secto Automotive challenges traditional vehicle ownership models and continuously creates new solutions based on customers' needs. Every fourth company with leasing cars in Finland uses Secto Automotive.
The company started using the Frends Integration Platform in 2019, and since then, the adoption and usage of the platform has only been growing deeper. Secto wanted to have a single solution to handle all Integration and Business Automation needs instead of upkeeping multiple different solutions. Having a user-friendly coding environment and the ability to manage all APIs within one interface were the top priorities when choosing a suitable iPaaS (Integration Platform as a Service).
We have saved much time maintaining different integrations. We like that Frends offers an all-in-one tool, and our IT staff can create all necessary integrations without any difficulties." Jani Rantanen, Chief Digital Officer, Secto Automotive
Secto realized that it was time to search for an iPaaS platform and take it into a company-wide use when the company evaluated its technology stack. They noticed that they had too many different platforms in use - the development time was slower than they expected it to be. The IT environment was only growing more complex to maintain and monitor.
So, they needed a solution that would significantly improve their capability to run integrations and develop new processes in a fast, lean, and effortless way within one platform. Having advanced monitoring features was also critical. Moreover, at that time, the previous integration solution setup was not suitable for bridging the gap between development and business teams. So, the newly adopted iPaaS was meant to bring transparency across multiple departments and facilitate service co-creation and joined decision-making.
Secto was convinced that transferring all their IT needs to one iPaaS was the right business decision that long-term will bring significant time and resource savings.
Secto was qualifying four other iPaaS platforms before selecting Frends. They chose the Frends Integration Platform among other alternatives on the market due to its scalability and wide range of development tools. It was also crucial for the company to align its business and tech departments when it comes to business automation development. Since Frends is made for BizDevOps teams and uses BPMN 2.0 visual notation language standard, it breaks the silos between teams. It makes it easy to grasp business integration flows and the big picture of business logic even with limited technical knowledge.
"Frends helps us to develop new things in a fast and flexible way. Easy to add new integrations and maintain and monitor them." Jani Rantanen, Chief Digital Officer, Secto Automotive.
Secto liked that with the Frends iPaaS they could:
- continue to use C# language
- combine various kinds of integration scenarios within one product (APIs, scheduled triggers and tasks, Service Bus)
- have a responsive and local support team with a fast resolution time.
The first integration project implemented with Frends was for the Finance Department at the company. Today, Frends integrations cover all business processes technically. The company has published and managed APIs, created file-based integrations, and run various data transfers. Frends handles critical business processes and makes the data valid in every technical environment.
Secto develops its solutions to continuously delight its customers and improve the services. Frends integrations are the backbone of multiple user interfaces designed by Secto for their customers and end-users. One of which is the mobile application "Secto Driver Assistant."
“Secto Driver Assistant” mobile app user interface
The mobile application connects to various internal systems, like ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning), Customer Service Portal, CRMs, and 3rd party service providers. Data flows seamlessly across the systems, and a user gets real-time and location-based updates via the app. For instance, the app handles all necessary services in a leasing lifecycle: from ordering a car to fueling services (exchanging data with gas stations' systems), car washing services, mobile road services, to the renewals of leasing. A car owner can handle all car and leasing-related tasks from one interface and get assistance anytime and anywhere on the road.
From the back end, Frends enables automatic car status updates with advanced scheduled triggers: Once the leasing period ends, it triggers user alerts to order a new car and track the status. What is important is that Secto can monitor the execution of all processes and sub-processes at any instance from a single Frends interface.
"We have saved much time maintaining different integrations. We like that Frends offers an all-in-one tool, and our IT staff can create all necessary integrations without any difficulties. Building the processes themselves became very fast once we defined Secto's way of implementing and securing integrations." -says Jani.
Jani also points out that time-to-market has significantly shortened. When a new business idea is on the table, moving its implementation into real life does not take long. In the future, Secto is planning to move 95% of its integrations to Frends and keep automating processes between various systems.
We like that Frends offers an all-in-one tool, and our IT staff can create all necessary integrations without any difficulties. Building the processes themselves became very fast once we defined Secto's way of implementing and securing integrations. Frends helps us to develop new things in a fast and flexible way. Easy to add new integrations and maintain and monitor them
Jani Rantanen, Chief Digital Officer
|Jani Rantanen, Chief Digital Officer|
Frends iPaaS - Asiantuntijat ja yhteyshenkilöt
Frends iPaaS - Muita referenssejä
ReferenssiFrends ja Lemonsoft solmivat kumppanuuden integraatioiden hallinnan tehostamiseksi
Frends, pohjoismainen integraatioalustan tarjoaja, ja suomalainen ohjelmistoyritys Lemonsoft Oyj, ovat solmineet kumppanuuden.
ReferenssiBN Bank renews its integration architecture with Frends iPaaS
BN Bank is among the forerunners in Norway's banking industry, utilizing digitalization and robotization. By adopting Frends
ReferenssiFrends ja Evitec yhdistävät voimansa toimittaakseen kestäviä ja tehokkaita integraatioita pankki- ja finanssialan toimijoille
Johtava pohjoismainen integraatioalustan tarjoaja Frends julkistaa kumppanuutensa pohjoismaisen finanssi- ja pankkialan
Frends iPaaS - Muita bloggauksia
BloggausFrends Welcomes Tom Schröder as Regional Director for the DACH region
Frends, a company that offers cloud-based, hybrid, and multi-cloud integration software as a service, has hired Tom Schröder as
BloggausTeknologian supervoimat - Microsoftin uusi podcast Frendsin kanssa
Järjestelmäintegraatioihin erikoistunut Frends parantaa organisaatioiden vanhojen ja uusien järjestelmien yhteispeliä siten,
BloggausFrends for ServiceNow
Having challenges with ServiceNow integrations? Frends is here to help. No more black-box integrations, inability to customize or
It- ja ohjelmistoalan työpaikat
- Rekrytointi.com - Senior Cloud Developer (GCP/KUBERNETES)
- Rekrytointi.com - Testauspäällikkö
- Frends iPaaS - Incident Manager | 50-69K
- Rekrytointi.com - IT Project Manager, F35-hanke
- Rekrytointi.com - Järjestelmäasiantuntija, Millog Oy Lyly
- Rekrytointi.com - Laatuasiantuntija (vuorotteluvapaasijaisuus)
- Rekrytointi.com - Portfoliohallinnan asiantuntija, TECH-toiminto
Premium-asiakkaiden viimeisimmät referenssit
- Druid Oy - Veikkauksen sisällönhallintajärjestelmän uudistusprojekti
- TaxDome - Tilitoimisto Smart Office valitisi TaxDomen Toiminnanohjausohjelmiston
- Aveso Oy - Case Vantaan Energia – Modernit työkalut ja menetelmät tehostamaan master datan hallintaa
- Innofactor Oyj - Auditointi toi Digitan HR-ratkaisun kehityskohteet päivänvaloon
- Codemate - Cost-effective and high-quality wireless condition monitoring
- Innofactor Oyj - Ainutlaatuinen sovellus lintujen tunnistamiseen laulun perusteella
- Esri Finland Oy - Hangon Satamassa päätöksenteon tukena toimii tietomallipohjainen paikkatietoalusta
Tapahtumat & webinaarit
- 06.12.2023 - TaxDome Demo: Toiminnanohjausohjelmisto Tilitoimistoille
- 12.12.2023 - NetSuite for Dummies – Understanding the Basics
- 18.12.2023 - TaxDome Demo: Toiminnanohjausohjelmisto Tilitoimistoille
- 21.12.2023 - TaxDome Demo: Toiminnanohjausohjelmisto Tilitoimistoille
- 27.12.2023 - TaxDome Demo: Toiminnanohjausohjelmisto Tilitoimistoille
Premium-asiakkaiden viimeisimmät bloggaukset
- Vaimo Finland Oy - CDP ja asiakaspolun analytiikka
- Innofactor Oyj - Onko generatiivinen AI ehtinyt vielä rantautua suomalaisyrityksiin?
- Staria Oyj - NetSuite on kokonaisvaltainen liiketoiminta-alusta valmistaville yrityksille
- Mepco Total - Accountor HR Solutions Oy - Palkka-avoimuus tulee – oletko valmis?
- Mepco Total - Accountor HR Solutions Oy - Uusi HR-raportoinnin mullistava Mepco Analytiikka-ratkaisu esiteltiin lanseeraustilaisuudessa
- Mepco Total - Accountor HR Solutions Oy - Valjasta HR-data hyötykäyttöön ja ennakoi reagoinnin
- Mepco Total - Accountor HR Solutions Oy - Kehitä liiketoimintaasi HR-analytiikalla – Accountor ja Integrata kehittivät ratkaisun parempaan päätöksentekoon
Digitalisaatio & innovaatiot blogimedia
Blogimediamme käsittelee tulevaisuuden liiketoimintaa, digitaalisia innovaatioita ja internet-ajan ilmiöitä