Trimble is a leading provider of advanced location-based solutions that maximize productivity and enhance profitability. As a part of Trimble Connect which is a SaaS based tool to improve construction project collaboration, Trimble wanted to enable Trimble Connect application usage and user analytics with a central and agile analytics tooling.
The integrated analytics framework, which is based on Birst, provides transparency to the application users and the way they use Trimble Connect. It also provides visibility to the linkages between the users and hence provides capabilities for user network analyses. The analytics application is used mainly via existing dashboards and included KPIs. However, the semantics analytics layer enables easy to use add-hoc analytics and data discovery for business users as well as for more advanced analytics users.
- Networked BI enables one truth throughout the organization
- Easy to use dashboards with real business value due to value based design model
- Agile implementation supports building services that meet operational and strategic business requirements
Services and solutions:
- Enterprise level Business Intelligence and Analytics (Birst appliance)
- Value Based Design, implementation services