Voice and IMS Operations Engineer
Up for your next challenge? We are now looking for a Voice and IMS Operations Engineer to join our team in Telia Global Services & Operations. My name is Jurijus Kravcenka and I am leading Voice and IMS Operations East. Our team of passionate telecommunication and IT professionals is responsible for operations of mobile Voice Core and IMS networks in Nordic and Baltic countries. We are looking for a new colleague to strengthen our team.
Your next challenge?
We are on exciting journey towards New Generation Telco, making significant changes in our networks and services and the way we operate them. Many new services are being built on top of Telco Cloud (NFVI) environment.
As a Voice and IMS operations engineer you will have the responsibility to operate IMS Core and Application Servers providing voice services to our customers, such as SIP-Trunk, VoIP, VoLTE and others. You will play a key role in building and operating leading edge communication services.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Participation in development and migration projects, configuration and implementation, integration and testing of network elements, functions and services;
- Preventive maintenance and support;
- Incident and problem handling (2nd and 3rd line support, including On-Call-Duty);
- Advanced troubleshooting, including signaling tracing (SIP, SIP-I, Diameter, SS7, DNS, LDAP, etc.)
Who are you?
Our ideal candidate is highly motivated, has university degree (BSc, MSc or equivalent) in a relevant field (such as Communications, SW engineering, IT, network technologies, etc.), has analytical, problem-solving mind-set and good communication skills. We appreciate pragmatic, supportive and results-oriented way of working. You are service minded, focused, take ownership, keep promises and act responsible in your line of work. You are good at networking and forming relationships in an international environment. In this position fluent English is required, Finnish will be seen as a plus.
- You have good understanding of Telecom Core Network and IMS architecture and services from end-to-end perspective;
- You have experience in operations of IMS-based networks and services from one or more key vendors, like Ericsson, Nokia, etc.
- Knowledge of signaling protocols used in telecommunications (SIP, SIP-I, Diameter, SS7, DNS, LDAP, etc.)
- Understanding of IP (TCP/IP) networks and solid knowledge of Linux / Unix operating systems;
- Knowledge of Telco cloud (NFVI) environment and VMware products is an advantage.
If you fancy joining my team, apply for the job! Do you need to know more, call me on +358 40 302 3327. Selection is ongoing, so do not hesitate to get in touch. Last day to apply is October 21, 2018.
Welcome to Telia – Home to your next big opportunity!
We are Telia, the New Generation Telco. Everything we do is about connecting the world. We provide people with innovative, easy-to-access and effective ways to keep in touch and communicate with each other anywhere in the world. Networks remain in the core of our business, but as we are also the pioneers in the digital world, we provide services such as Internet of Things, Data Center, Digital Identity and Connected Cars. Be inspired by our New Generation Telco journey and create the digital future with us!
|Hakuaika:||9.10.2018 - 21.10.2018|
|Tuotekehitys ja suunnittelu|