We are looking for an analytical, problem-solving UX Designer with a customer-oriented attitude and a strategic, creative and analytical mindset to join our team in Finland.
You are a true professional who is passionate about high quality and user-friendly online services. You’re familiar with digital product design methods and practices, and you're used to working in an agile manner. You know how to turn your ideas into user stories, task flows and visually appealing UI prototypes. You are not intimidated by the IA / CX / UX -concepts, but rather you feel at home moving between different planning phases and tasks and you know how to identify and implement all the assignments in different phases.
You are a responsible team player and a strong communicator. You are interested in making things understandable and easy to use. You will collaborate closely with clients to help them drive forward their business. You assist them to define their digital strategies, and needs. You can explain them why and how their online service concept should be implemented.
You will support the product owners, project leaders and the implementation team in making design decisions. You are ready to participate in every step of the project and to provide your skills to ensure the best outcome, regardless of whether the assignment is for the total service or individual usability improvement.
You'll need to fit in with our culture and our culture will need to fit you. Perfect match, ideal combination. We are different, unique and often weird! We don't have bosses or managers to give you everything on a silver platter. We have the freedom to change our work life and make a difference for ourselves, our colleagues and our customers. Self-managing and a positive attitude are what keeps us going. We don't tell others what to do, but show them what works instead.
Why you should work for Wunder
- A workplace where people don't hate Mondays
- Over 130 great colleagues around Europe and a Great Place to Work
- Dedicated time to learn and attend conferences
- Regular opportunities for personal growth and open source contribution
- Opportunities to travel to our European offices and learn from the whole Wunder team
- Flexible working hours (we trust each other)
- Freedom and flexibility to do your work wherever it makes most sense, at the office or client, home, coffee shop – you name it
- A healthy work-life balance
- Five hugs to give to your colleagues each week
- Modern company equipment provided to help you do your job with ease
- A range of extra benefits that support your career progression and personal development
If you're the right person for us, please send your:
- Free form application
- Portfolio or other material that you think is representative of your work
- Salary expectation
Please send your application to email@example.com by April 20th. We're excited to hear from you!
|Hakuaika:||4.4.2018 - 20.4.2018|
|Tuotekehitys ja suunnittelu|