Tosibox was born from the idea that secure remote access doesn’t have to be complicated, expensive or time-consuming. Today our Plug & Go technology is patented and internationally awarded. Our products are used in more than 120 countries and our sales organization now covers Europe, the Far East, Oceania and North America. Our products are manufactured in Finland and our headquarters is located in Oulu. Our consolidated turnover was over EUR 3.3 million in 2017.
Tosibox invests heavily in research and development and we are looking for an experienced and innovative
Senior Software Engineer / Software Architect
to reinforce our R&D team. We seek for candidates with broad knowledge and who are eager to learn and contribute to all the areas and phases of product development. At Tosibox, a software architect will provide high-level software design choices and guidance for our R&D projects, and will also contribute to the projects along with the R&D team.
We expect from you:
- Experience from system level software design and software architectures
- Good programming skills in C, C++, or Java
- Knowledge of basic networking protocols: IP, TCP, UDP etc.
- Knowledge of SQL, NoSQL or distributed databases
- Experience from Linux OS
- Fluent written and oral English skills
In addition, we value:
- Skills and experience from Qt, Git, Scrum, macOS, Android, iOS, OpenWrt
- Knowledge of VPN connection technologies, cryptographic applications and information security in general
- Experience from participating in open source projects
Hakuaika: 27.2.2018 - 11.3.2018
Sijainti: Helsinki, Oulu
Tarkennettu sijainti: We offer you a very exciting place in a rapidly growing company, with lots of diversity, possibilities to influence and to see the results of your work benefiting the customers directly. The job location is preferably at our headquarters at Technopolis L