Nordic ID is the leading European solution provider for item tracking and tracing using RAIN RFID. Since 1986 the company has launched innovative products and services for the Automotive, Aviation, Facilities Management and Fashion Retail industries. Fulfilling the need for real time item level tracking has allowed us to understand the future potential of RFID. This potential now drives Nordic ID’s disruptive products and services that take full advantage of what the technology can offer. We are passionate to grow and bring a digital soul to every item on the internet from our Company HQ in Salo, Finland.
We are looking for a
SENIOR SOFTWARE DEVELOPER
to strengthen our service business which provides new data driven solutions to our customers and partners. In this position you will be leading the development of a new service platform for value-added services to provide our customers and partners with easy access to RFID data and other sensor data.
Job description and responsibilities
- Strengthen our service platform development
- Build the service platform, implementing pilot and sample solutions on top of the platform and acting as an expert in system integration
- Participate in application development and data interface development between embedded devices and back-end system
- 3+ years’ experience in delivering scalable solutions for production environments
- Proficient knowledge of one or more server-side programming language
- Proficient in one or more compiled languages, such as C/C++/C#/Java
- Experience in web application development
- Experience of system integrations
- Our products are based on Linux and a collection of mobile operating systems, all equivalent development experience is considered a plus
- Enthusiastic to work together with customers, partners and subcontractors to create new and exciting software
- Basic understanding of and experience in data visualization is considered a plus
- Excellent skills both in written and spoken English
- Self-driven attitude balanced with good co-operation skills
Nordic ID provides you a key role where you can influence our future solutions and how we get there. You will be working together with great and talented people in a strong but flat organization, where everyone’s contribution makes a difference. This provides an inspiring working environment with possibilities for personal growth.
Sounds like you? Great, we are looking forward to hearing from you!
The position is located in Salo or Tampere.
For more information, please contact Mika Karttunen, CTO, tel. 050 487 2512 or mika.karttunennordicid.com.
Apply latest by 30.7.2018. Candidates will be reviewed and interviewed continuously during the application period, so please send your application as soon as possible.
Hakuaika: 20.6.2018 - 30.7.2018