Sulzer is a well-established global manufacturing corporation offering reliable and sustainable solutions for performance-critical applications. Our innovative solutions add value and strengthen the competitive position of our customers. Our IT consists of 300 professionals world-wide. In Finland there are two Centers of Excellence, both in Helsinki and Kotka.
Senior IT Infrastructure Specialist
– Active Directory, Messaging and O365 Services
Your job will be a Senior IT Infrastructure Specialist for Sulzer’s Global Active Directory, Messaging and Office 365 hybrid environments. In this role you will ensure reliable operations and future development of Sulzer’s authentication and messaging environments including O365 and relevant Azure services.
You will be part of CoE Enterprise Platforms team, which is responsible of Sulzer AD, Exchange, Skype, Enterprise Voice and O365 environments, their development and 3rd level support. You are working closely with our other CoE teams like Data Center, Client, Automation and Network. Close collaboration is also required with our Information Security team to maintain highest security level of AD & Cloud based services and you will be part of different projects, migrations and integration activities in key role.
Your Main Tasks and Responsibilities
As the Senior IT Infrastructure Specialist, you will be responsible for the following activities:
- Assuring that global Active Directory and Messaging platform including Azure/O365 hybrid model are functioning stable and reliable at all time and maintained by standard operating procedures
- Developing and designing Sulzer’s Active Directory and messaging environment according to the best practices applied to the industry together with Azure and O365 based services
- Supporting global team as last level support in severe incidents
- Participating in different development, migration and integration projects where you collaborate with different infrastructure and application teams and project organizations
- Responsible of Active Directory problem resolution escalated through incident processes
- Pro-actively identifying changes needed in the environment lifecycle and make recommendations for improvements with the subsequent implementation
- Supporting in connecting 3rd party applications required by business into Sulzer Active Directory but also assuring reliability, manageability and lifecycle management of the platform
- Assuring high security of Active Directory in cooperation with CISO and other Infrastructure CoE teams
- Develop support team structure and processes to ensure good response times in incident, service and change processes
- Assuring that environment documentation is up-to-date and assuring business continuity plans are being tested regularly
- We expect a profound education in Computer Science or similar field. Fresh Microsoft Certificates are a plus
- Minimum of 5 years of working experience in senior technical role with Microsoft Active Directory and Exchange preferably in an international and large environment
- Very good knowledge of O365 based services including their hybrid setup
- PowerShell and scripting skills are required
- Good project work experience
- Strong hands-on experience and willingness in advanced troubleshooting
- Deep knowledge of DNS, PKI and ADFS
- Good knowledge of KMS and Terminal Services Licensing
- Good knowledge of Azure AD services like Conditional Access and Cloud Connect
- Knowledge of Identity and Access Management solutions is a plus
- Experience with load balancing solutions
- Knowledge of ITIL and DevOps principles and processes
- Ability to collaborate and coordinate diversified team located across the globe through projects, design, development and last level support
- Ability to multitask under stress
- Flexibility to occasionally work off-hours in short notice due to emergencies or due to planned maintenances or changes
- Excellent communication, collaboration, partnering and facilitation skills
- Self-driven and proactive but able to respect and follow guidelines, regulations and standards
- Position is based in Kotka or Helsinki, Finland - International travel requirement is 5-10%
- Fluent in Finnish and English (oral, written). German skill is a plus
You will become part of the leading engineering organization that successfully operates in more than 40 countries in over 270 locations in the world. Together with your team, you will have the opportunity to contribute to the success of the Group IT Organization at Sulzer. In your role you will be supported by your colleagues, supervisor and through comprehensive product support from Microsoft.
Matti Outinen, tel. +358 50 526 1243.
Best available on 22nd and 29th of May at 9 a.m. – 12 p.m.
We are looking forward to receiving your detailed application including cover letter and curriculum vitae in English as well as your salary expectation in electronic format (PDF file) at www.sulzer.com/en/about-us/careers by July 29th 2018 at the latest.
Hakuaika: 21.5.2018 - 29.7.2018
Sijainti: Helsinki, Kotka