Secure Competence Lead - Helsinki / Tampere
Are You the Maker of a Secure Tomorrow?
We are now looking for an enthusiastic IT Security Management professional - are you our next Secure Competence Lead?
Secure Competence Lead Role & Expectations
As a Secure Competence Lead you will lead the competence area of Security at Cybercom Finland, in close collaboration with Cybercom Group. In this role you will be the Secure Connectivity “right hand” of Juha Markkanen, our Business Unit Director of Managed Services. The goal of the Secure Competence Lead is to develop the Secure business area of Cybercom Finland and make the offering attractive not only to our customers but also to our own professionals working with the related business functions.
Your team and closest colleagues in this role are other security professionals here at Cybercom Finland, as well as other Competence Leads. You will also work in a tight co-operation with our sales.
Expectations in the Secure Competence Lead role can be divided into two main aspects;
- Customers - business approach, consulting, business continuity plans and cloud security
- Internal competence development - develop our secure competence to the right direction and develop the personal competence of our own professionals, CiSo related work
Skills & Requirements
- Ability to see the big picture in the Security area – not only small technical details
- Expertise and previous work experience in IT Security Management
- Ability to actively participate in secure related sales activities and develop the sales within Cybercom Group
- Ability align security competence with other Cybercom offerings both in sales and in operative work
- ISO 27001 Lead Implementer/Auditor certification is an advantage
What You Get
Cybercom Group is launching a new three year strategy where Cyber Security is one of three chosen areas of specialization. There will be a close cooperation and knowledge sharing with Cybercom Group Secure (approx., 60 consultants), Cybercom Secure brings new angles towards the industry where we combine high end knowledge with our own technology in order to meet the secure challenges of the market.
We offer you an exceptional possibility to work in a role that gives you freedom, responsibility and power to develop our Secure Competence. In this role you will see the results of your work from many aspects, and you get to work internationally with other IT security professionals.
Our work community in Finland consist of nearly two hundred IT professionals in Helsinki and in Tampere. Our working culture consists of low hierarchies, relaxed and open atmosphere and moreover, of great people.
Read more about our Perks & Benefits from below!
Did We Catch Your Interest?
Send your application through our career site by the latest on 23th of December, 2018.
Please provide your CV and your cover letter with salary request together with your application. We really would like to hear why you would be the perfect fit to be our next Secure Competence Lead!
More information provides our recruiter Karoliina Heikkinen - you can find the contact information from below.
Hope to hear from you soon!
|Hakuaika:||5.12.2018 - 23.12.2018|
Cybercom Finland Oy:n muita rekryilmoituksia
Rekryilmoitus Amazon Web Services (AWS) Architect
Cybercom on innovatiivinen IT-alan palveluyritys, joka auttaa yrityksiä ja organisaatioita hyötymään digitalisaation