Fujitsu is one of the world’s largest ICT companies with about 159 000 employees worldwide. We enable our customers to capitalize on digital opportunities with confidence, by helping them to balance robust ICT and digital innovation.
We are looking for an experienced
to Managed Infrastructure Services, Program & Project Services.
Your challenging and versatile tasks include leading projects comprehensively related to IT infrastructure, outsourcing, service implementations and rollouts. Managing the projects and their financial aspects, stakeholder communication as well as reaching the project objectives and customer satisfaction are your main responsibilities.
You are used to working in an international environment with both Finnish and English. You find travelling convenient and want to be responsible for your own schedules. You enjoy working closely with the customer.
In your role, you will also regularly team up with our pre-sales, bid and solutions people in order to produce proposals for various services and projects based on customer requirements. In addition you represent Fujitsu towards our customers during sales phase for presentations, due diligence and negotiations in relation to your project plans, resource and cost estimates, requirement clarifications, assumption and risk assessment.
In order to apply to this position, we expect you to have
- comprehensive project management skills and solid understanding of financials
- several years of experience and proven track record in leading various projects in data center, server and network service areas or end user, workstation and communication services (for example Exchange, Skype, etc.)
- experience in working in an international environment and offshoring
- experience in negotiating with customer management and executives
- fluent written and spoken Finnish and English language skills, Swedish language is an advantage but not a necessity
- competence in managing multiple projects simultaneously and supporting other project resources in their responsibilities
- systematic approach, accountability and flexibility
Experience in cloud services (e.g. O365, MS Azure) and digitalization is an advantage!
We offer you a challenging position in an open and straightforward atmosphere with great colleagues and a possibility to develop your career in a rapidly developing ICT industry.
For more information please contact Project Director Satu Ampuja, from Mon-Fri during 10:00 – 11:00 by phone +358 50 385 4344 or by e-mail satu.ampuja(at)fi.fujitsu.com, or Project Director Mika Rosenberg, from Mon-Fri during 16:00 – 17:00 by phone +358 45 7880 9382 or by e-mail mika.rosenberg(at)fi.fujitsu.com.
Send your application and CV by filling our application form from the link below. Application period is available until a suitable applicant is chosen.