PRODUCTION SUPPORT ENGINEER
Nordic ID is the leading European solution provider for item tracking and tracing using RAIN RFID. Since 1986 the company has launched innovative products and services for the Automotive, Aviation, Facilities Management and Fashion Retail industries. Fulfilling the need for real time item level tracking has allowed us to understand the future potential of RFID. This potential now drives Nordic ID’s disruptive products and services that take full advantage of what the technology can offer. We are passionate to grow and bring a digital soul to every item on the internet from our Company HQ in Salo, Finland.
At Nordic ID we are committed to strengthening our New Product Introduction capability and production testing team to meet the increasing demand.
We are currently seeking a
PRODUCTION SUPPORT ENGINEER
with good attitude and a commitment to production quality. You will work with cross-functional business environment (R&D, Product Management, Procurement, Manufacturing Site, Supply Chain, etc.) to execute new product launches seamlessly meeting quality standards, within budget and on time. You will transition new product launches into business requirements for handoff to the manufacturing plant. As the Production Support Engineer, you will be working in and with all stages of the Nordic ID product development and manufacturing process and being a part of the team who takes care of all our production testing and tester development planning for our production lines.
Job description and responsibilities
- Design for manufacturability
- New product introductions to our factories
- Support ramp up/ramp down activities and timing in new product introductions
- Representative in Gate Reviews to manage, provide input and communicate manufacturing status/issues and ensuring that manufacturing is equipped to deliver ramp-up/down plans
- Support overall manufacturing readiness by tracking and addressing gaps with factory leadership
- Product trainings and support to our factories
- Plan and develop tester and testing methods
- Quality of the final products
- Plan and develop production testing process
- Relevant degree in a technical discipline
- 5+ years of relevant working experience
- Software development experience
- Experience of quality management standards
- Excellent skills both in written and spoken English
You will be working together with great and talented people in a strong but flat organization, where everyone’s contribution makes a difference. This provides an inspiring working environment with possibilities for personal growth.
The position is located in Salo.
For more information, please contact Mika Karttunen, CTO, tel. 050 487 2512 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Apply latest by 30.9.2018. Candidates will be reviewed and interviewed continuously during the application period, so please send your application as soon as possible.
|Hakuaika:||21.8.2018 - 30.9.2018|