How a about leading innovative solutions to the practice? How a about creating those solutions? Keep reading, you may have just found the next step on your career that you were looking for!
We are Telia, the New Generation Telco. Everything we do is about connecting the world. We provide people with innovative, easy-to-access and effective ways to keep in touch and communicate with each other anywhere in the world. Networks remain in the core of our business, but as we are also the pioneers in the digital world, we provide services such as Internet of Things, Data Center, Digital Identity and Connected Cars. Be inspired by our New Generation Telco journey and create the digital future with us!
We are now looking for a Process Architect to work with us at our Change Management unit in Helsinki, Tampere, Jyväskylä, Lahti, Turku or Vaasa. Joining our team as process architect means that you will be joining a team of enthusiastic professionals stepping on a path of new opportunities. We are building the New Generation Telco in Finland where digital world and evolution of world-class customer experience through convergence and Omni-Channel are combined. We are looking for a proven professional and a strong leader, with innovation and drive to make future a reality.
Your next challenge
As a Process Architect, it is natural for you to act as a process leader. You can bring your best in keeping and developing the process map in line with Telia Enterprise Architecture. You have deep and practical experience in process modelling and you love acting especially with customer process improvements. One of your focus areas is business transformation program where you will be leading new and innovative processes to the practice. You have the courage to expose yourself and you don’t hesitate to actively share your thoughts and influence in different stakeholder teams. You are ready to challenge people and accept feedback from others for your work.
Why choose us?
Telia is the place of growth ? our business thrives when you grow and develop yourself. Regardless of your role, with us you get to work with revolutionary tech innovations and with people who are leading professionals in their fields of expertise. At Telia, responsibility and freedom go hand in hand and we promote self-leadership in everything we do. We offer you great benefits, flexibility and high-end tools, so that you can effortlessly combine business and pleasure.
Our responsibility as a team is to bring expertise as well as current and target processes for developing these towards new generation telco. Now we are looking for Senior Process Architect for our team that is responsible for managing and developing process model and customer processes in Telia Finland. You influence strongly Telia Finland Enterprise architecture, drive the process development community, and improve process development. You also ensure customer process improvement and process management continuity and key metrics in our operations.
What are we looking for?
- proven track record from successful process analysis, modelling, development and management activities in the short and long term
- knowledge and experience from enterprise- and process architectural approaches as well as process and information frameworks, such as eTOM, SID and ITIL
- knowledge of tools and systems used in process modelling and analysis (e.g. ARIS, QPR)
- knowledge of products, services and processes in telecommunication industry
- capability to oversee business demands with positive attitude and think out-of-the-box with business mindset
- see solutions, where others find problems and you take an active role together with your professional network to execute and deliver desired results.
- deep hands-on knowledge of creating superior customer experience and have customer-oriented mindset
- proactive ways-of working and will to build your own contact network throughout our organization and partners
- goal oriented professional, able to work in a structured and measurable way and respected among his / her co-workers
- courage to speak up, bring yourself to stage having strong and clear communications skills and fast reactions to solve challenges
- university degree in relevant field
For more information about the opportunity, team or working at Telia, please contact Miko-Janne Uskali 12th September from 12 am to 2 pm or 22th September from 10 am to 12 am, + 358 40 5798449.
Excited and want to be part of our journey? Send us your personalized job application via our recruitment system (http://www.telia.fi/career) as soon as possible, but at the latest by 29th September 2017.
|Hakuaika:||25.9.2017 - 29.9.2017|
|Sijainti:||Helsinki, Jyväskylä, Lahti, Tampere, Turku, Vaasa|
Telia:n muita rekryilmoituksia
Rekryilmoitus Senior Integration Specialist
Hakuaika: 11.2.2019 - 17.3.2019
Vahva arvopohja ja kyky saada tuloksia aikaan. Mahdollisuus toteuttaa itseään monipuolisesti sekä kehittyä ja edetä