PRINCIPAL TEST PRACTIONER
Fujitsu is a global information and communication technology company, offering a full range of technology products, solutions and services worldwide. We enable our customers to capitalize on digital opportunities with confidence, by helping them to balance robust ICT and digital innovation.
Our Program and Project Services are now looking for a
PRINCIPAL TEST PRACTIONER
To join our team in Helsinki. The role is an integral part of the team since it provides specialist testing advice and delivery and is accountable for managing testing activities on our application or infrastructure projects. The role holder also supplies stakeholders with the data they require to be able to make informed decisions in respect to solution or component suitability to progress to the next development stage or for release into production.
The role holder may be more focused on technical testing specialism or test management. Principal practitioners have capability in numerous advanced testing areas and/or work on large, highly complex projects in a test management capacity.
• Displays, utilizes and promotes expertise in Testing Best Practice across a number of business sectors, providing expert support to program
• Defines and agrees testing scope with stakeholders
• Accountable for the delivery of testing activities within budget and timescale on programs and projects
• May be accountable for the management of the test team
• Creates test plan documents including test strategies for projects and programs that address requirements and mitigate the risks of the solution under test
• Organizes test materials, environments, tools and resources required to deliver the planned testing activities and co-ordinates the delivery of testing against the schedule, reporting test progress, risks and test incidents and collecting test measurements and metrics
• Leads bid and pre-sales activities relating to test specialism and/or test management
• Leads in development of internal testing standards as well as service offerings in the areas of specialism.
This role requires previous testing work experience and a good level of test process understanding including the related methodologies and standards. Fluent Finnish and English skills are also essential since the working environment is often international and some traveling might be required.
Key Performance Indicators
• Produces clear and unambiguous test strategies and test plans that address program and project requirements and risks
• Effectively communicates test strategies and/or plans throughout the program & customer teams.
• Accountable for successful delivery of all testing activities identified in test plans within budget and timescale constraints
• Builds strong test teams (where accountable for test management)
• Accountable for the delivery of test cases with an appropriate level of detail for the target audience responsible for test execution
• Familiar with test tools available on the market
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Strong stakeholder management skills
• Leads bids, testing standards and service offerings
We offer you a challenging yet rewarding position in an open and straightforward atmosphere with great colleagues and a possibility to develop your career in a rapidly developing ICT industry.
Send your application and CV by filling our application form by 4th March the latest. Join us!
|Hakuaika:||15.2.2018 - 4.3.2018|