AB Enzymes is a subsidiary of Associated British Foods PLC (UK) and it is a leading company in the enzymes business worldwide. We are a reliable partner for customers in the food, feed and industrial enzymes businesses. Product excellence and innovation are among our key strengths and our customers value these highly. We are headquartered in Darmstadt, Germany with our manufacturing facility based in Finland. We conduct commercial operations globally and you will operate within a highly profitable growing business, whilst being part of one of the UK's largest PLC's. This role will also provide support for the AB Enzymes Joint Venture with ROAL Oy. Our factory in Finland is located in Rajamäki, Nurmijärvi. More information about the businesses can be found at www.roal.fi and www.abenzymes.com.
We are now looking for a highly motivated
IT Desktop Specialist
If you apply successfully for this job, you will join us at an exciting time. With fantastic growth in recent years, we are now working to ensure that this growth can continue for many years. As an IT Desktop Specialist you will be a key player in our IT team in providing a very hands-on support service to your internal customers. In addition to internal customers you will actively co-operate with AB Enzymes international IT team, External Support Partners and Service Providers. You will report to IT Service Delivery Manager, Germany.
Your key responsibilities will be to
- Implement IT processes and ensure policy compliance as defined by our global IT organisation.
- Take care of the daily IT End-User Computing support and help desk together with an external IT Support Partner at our site in Rajamäki.
- Follow the IT support processes as defined by the global IT organisation.
- Maintain the IT infrastructure of our company in close cooperation with our global organisation and external IT Support Partner.
Your required qualifications and key skills:
- You have an associated degree in a related area and 3–5 years' experience in IT performing an End-User Computing Engineer or Support Role, preferably in an international and manufacturing environment.
- Stages in the Microsoft Certified System Engineer Tracks and knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices and procedures are highly appreciated.
- You have excellent interpersonal skills and a customer oriented mind-set.
- You are able to adapt comfortably to different cultures and international working practices.
- You have a proactive approach to problem solving and you work independently to achieve your targets.
- You are able to see the "big picture" and you have a hands-on approach on delivering results.
- You are fluent in Finnish and English languages.
We offer you a challenging and multifaceted employment opportunity with long-term perspective in a fast-growing leading company in the enzyme industry. Our international working environment will offer you the opportunity to further develop yourself personally and professionally. You will find a progressive team-oriented management which supports you through open communication and accessibility. Do we have your attention?
For more information, please contact MPS Consultants Heidi Palo, tel. +358 20 746 9628 on Fri 9.3. at 10–11 am or Johanna Leskinen, tel. +358 20 746 9406 on Thu 8.3. at 15–16 pm. To apply please fill out the application form in English at uratori.mps.fi/en and attach your CV with expected salary, by 22nd April 2018.
Hakuaika: 28.2.2018 - 22.4.2018
Tarkennettu sijainti: Rajamäki