We are looking for an experienced Full Stack Developer who understands how to build websites and services from the ground up.
We build services and apps with love and so should you.
We offer you the chance to work with the most interesting clients around like Supercell, Slush, QT, Rovio & City of Helsinki. Our team is filled with detail oriented perfectionists who can get you laughing during and outside of the office hours – but also know when to put our heads down and just get things done. We are in a very good state development wise but we are always aiming higher. We want to sit right next to an open-minded enthusiast who wants to grow on an individual level just as much as on a team level. So far we have been very successful in finding such people.
What we are looking for:
- Proven experience of Full Stack Development (5+ years of experience). Sending some examples of your previous work is a great way to get us excited!
- Solid frontend skills
- Solid WordPress knowledge
- Hands-on experience on development tools like npm, gulp and git
- Ability to work as part of a team but also to make individual decisions
- Willingness to learn new things every single day
- Full time job, with flexible working hours
- Challenging projects with some of the most interesting clients out there
- Highly driven and fun co-workers in an open and easy-going environment
- Smartphone and laptop of your own choice
- A chance to learn more and educate yourself further
- Absolutely NO corporate bureaucracy
If you feel like you’d be a good match, send us an application and let’s see if you could be our next developer. The position (or positions) will be filled the moment we find a great candidate, so make sure you apply quickly!
PS. If you want to know more about our fun-loving team check out our Flickr-feed
PPS. If you would like to learn more about the development stack we are using, read our CTO’s post on our development stack from last year.