Frontend Developer (CMS)
We're currently looking for a Frontend Developer to join our CMS development team. As we have in total millions of users for Telia’s digital touchpoints, our impact is enormous. We have already been acknowledged for our achievements, but the world around us is evolving faster than ever – we need to catch up with that pace! This is why we are strengthening our end-to-end development capabilities, and that is why we need you and your passion!
Your next challenge?
In this position you will analyze the needs and issues of our content editors and work with our CMS developers to solve these and to create valuable solutions. You get to work with modern web technologies to create flawless user experience. Our team is working tightly with a community of designers, content editors, as well as, with other technical talents and business people.
Who are you?
To succeed, you have to be a team player. You have to have great sense of design and usability, truly understand that the solutions you are creating, in order to identify design problems and have ability to offer solutions. We also appreciate creativity and proactive way to develop new ideas for a great user experience. You are an experienced programmer or a new talent with a strong ambition to become one.
• You are a team player
• Business minded and customer driver
• Passion for new technologies, trends, patterns and frameworks
• Excellent analytical skills and the ability to provide alternative solutions to technical problems
• You care about code quality and improving development process
• Deep knowledge in web design, HTML5, and CSS3 programming experience
• Experience working with Content Management Systems, Magnolia experience appreciated
• Experience with modern web frameworks such as Node.js and React appreciated
• Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them
• Solid understanding of responsive design
• Experience on TDD and Testing Automation
• Good understanding of SEO principles
• Experience in agile development methodologies and practices, i.e. Scrum, SAFe
• Fluent in English (spoken and written)
• Basics in Finnish
We are looking forward to find our new colleagues as soon as possible! So please be quick to submit your personalized job application through our recruitment system (http://www.telia.fi/career) - preferably immediately, but no later than 20.5.2018. Please attach your salary request.
For more information about this position, call me 040 302 3650 or drop an email email@example.com. You can also find me on LinkedIn.
Welcome to Telia – Home to your next big opportunity!
|Hakuaika:||7.5.2018 - 20.5.2018|
|Tuotekehitys ja suunnittelu|