Is data quality important to you? Are you hungry for new challenging projects and expanding your toolbox?
We are on a constant look out for experienced DW and ETL solution developers. You’ll work with our corporate customers on their business requirements and develop processes necessary to provide visibility into the data via the centralized data warehouse and reporting platform. Most of our DW/ETL developers work in long-term projects where also other colleagues from Affecto participate. Your responsibilities include architecting, designing, developing and maintaining the scripts and processes required to extract, transform, clean and move data and metadata to various data repositories.
Your work location can be any of our offices: Espoo, Tampere, Turku, Jyväskylä and Joensuu. Ability to communicate in Finnish and residence in Finland are a mandatory requirement.
Technical competences we are looking for
- In-depth experience of at least one ETL tool (preferably Microsoft SSIS, Informatica or IBM DataStage) and ability to develop ETL integration programs, mappings, and work flows using best practices
- Advanced SQL-skills and experience in one or more database technology (Oracle, Microsoft SQL Server, SAP HANA, IBM DB2, IBM Netezza, Hadoop, Teradata)
- Experience in business intelligence reporting solutions or data modelling are an advantage
As you probably know this field is evolving rapidly. If you are interested in or have experience in cloud and bigdata infrastructure (eg. Azure, AWS, Spark, Hadoop) we want you to know that at us you can direct your career to that direction also. We have several challenging assignments that we do jointly with our subsidiary Bigdatapump.
Personal characteristics we are looking for
- Problem solving skills. This work is very much problem solving that requires analytical, critical mindset and ability to approach problems from multiple angles and see how things are connected in complex logical sequences. Work also requires accuracy and perseverance.
- Interaction skills. Achieving customer satisfaction requires more than just delivery of a technical solution. You’ll need to be skilled at translating customer needs to technical solutions as well as translating technical topics to language that customers. In real life complex projects this is not always easy, and you need to have initiative to communicate, especially if you see a problem.
What we can offer
Affecto can offer you variety of meaningful, high-impact projects with leading companies. This and our extensive technology portfolio provides abundant opportunities for learning new tools or extending your skills. With us you’ll get a large community of like-minded professionals with focus on knowledge sharing. Threshold for participating in trainings or self-study is low. We will also offer a compensation package that matches your experience and skills.
If what you’ve just read rings a bell, we’d love to talk to you. Don’t hesitate to click this link and tell us about yourself.
|Sijainti:||Espoo, Joensuu, Jyväskylä, Tampere, Turku|
|BI ja raportointi|