Director of Product Development, Dooap
Your job is to lead the development of Dooap, our mobile-first, cloud-native accounts payable solution. We will break through internationally with Dooap, a product that is head and shoulders above our competitors when it comes to usability. But to go where we need to go, we need a leader to define the path.
As Director of Product Development at Dooap, you'll define and drive the future of our product and inspire our team to push the boundaries of what's possible. You’ll create a clear vision of the future of our product and have the courage to pursue forward-thinking design.
1. World class SaaS product development expertise. We are looking for a true SaaS software business professional with sound R&D experience. You have a highly analytical approach to new product development with insight and a hands-on approach to test automation, CI and continuous deployment. You will take our project execution capabilities and product development processes to the next level.
2. Experience in international software business. Dooap is a scalable, cloud-based product tailored to meet the global market needs. And we plan to expand further internationally. This is where you come in to make it happen together with our team.
3. Technology and people leadership. This job has many sides – it’s about technology and the people who make everything happen. We are looking for a respected and experienced leader who is ready to lead the way, in terms of both people and technology.
What you’ll bring
The ideal candidate has:
- Years of experience in leading a software development team in an international technology company
- Insight and knowledge of cloud technologies (especially Azure) and practical experience in native cloud software products and test automation frameworks
- Strong expertise in latest product development methodologies for mobile and web applications
- Customer oriented mindset and excellent customer management skills
- Skills to communicate well with both business and technical stakeholders and the ability to manage their expectations
- Strong experience in software product management and information security
You will be working with amazing and open-hearted colleagues who are top industry professionals. We work closely together, listen to each other and dare to challenge the norms. In order to fit into the team and organization, you show enthusiasm and drive towards your responsibilities. You think strategically, but at the same time have a hands-on approach to what you do. Good sense of humor is part of our everyday.
5 good reasons to join us
1. You will be a key person in developing a killer cloud-based software for international markets
2. Solid base – we are no longer just a startup. Dooap is part of Efima, one of the best places to work in Finland, with its support and resources. Our product is already on the market.
3. Become part of our international success story. Efima is a growth company with a successful 10-year history. Dooap is Efima’s first software product and we are going to make it big with it.
4. AI & automation – be part of the future as we see it.
5. Position with real impact in a great company. We are a growth company that has kept its low level of hierarchy and a strong feeling of togetherness. The position is a permanent employment, and you will be working at one our offices either in Tampere or Helsinki. The position however requires regular presence in our Tampere office, close to the team. At Efima, you can confidently be who you really are.
Challenge yourself and send us your application, resume and salary request by 31st January 2019. For more information about the position, please contact Efima’s CEO Tero Salminen by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at +358-40-7675311, best available on Mondays 14th & 21st January at 3pm-4pm and Tuesday 29th January at 4pm-5pm.
|Hakuaika:||9.1.2019 - 31.1.2019|
|Tuotekehitys ja suunnittelu|
|Pilvipalvelut / SaaS|