We’re looking for an experienced and innovative Delivery Manager to join our team in Finland. You’ll be working closely with our clients, delivering their projects, defining requirements, and supporting project teams, as well as the sales team when necessary.
About the role
As a Delivery Manager for Wunder, you should have plenty of experience delivering projects using an Agile framework. This role is not just for Project Managers but for someone who can think beyond a typical project.
Consulting skills and being able to fully understand a client’s business, their competition, and their customers is essential and will help you establish relationships. You'll be expected to nurture those relationships and coach clients to help them understand requirements and risks. As well as coach project teams to help them deliver effectively.
With an analytical mind and experience of change management, you'll be able to identify changes in how we operate in order to deliver more efficiently and help us to continually improve and stay ahead of the competition.
What we’re looking for
- Real experience and ability to demonstrate your experience of delivering projects with Agile (preferably Scrum)
- Able to work in a self-managed way
- You're analytical, able to understand and prioritise requirements in order to deliver real value
- You're passionate about being the best in your field
- You're a great communicator whether you're on the phone, video conference, face-to-face or in documentation
- Able to travel to meet clients and attend workshops
- You want to join a team of talented individuals
- You want to learn and develop your own skills, as well as improve the way we work
- You want to work with *cool* clients
What we offer
- A workplace where people don't hate Mondays
- Over 130 great colleagues around Europe and a Great Place to Work
- Dedicated time to learn and attend conferences
- Opportunities to travel to our European offices and learn from the whole Wunder team
- Flexible working hours (we trust each other)
- Freedom and flexibility to do your work wherever it makes most sense, at the office or client, home, coffee shop – you name it
- A healthy work-life balance
- Five hugs to give to your colleagues each week
- Modern company equipment provided to help you do your job with ease
- A range of extra benefits that support your career progression and personal development
We are Wunder, a company that designs, builds, optimizes and maintains complex digital solutions. At Wunder, everyone can be themselves. Wunder has over 130 travellers, artists, musicians, writers, huggers, philosophers, festival-goers and volunteers across five European countries. What combines us is passion for digital. We drive change with unlimited imagination.
We value people over processes, continuous learning, honesty and trust. Our team consists of people who believe in utilising innovation, technology and best practices to enable everyone to be better at the things that are important to them. We are proud of our people and the positive user experiences they provide for a wide range of clients spanning a variety of different sectors.
We’re a fun, friendly and creative place to work. But at the core of it we serve our clients professionally, enjoying the respect and trust this earns us, and the long-term relationships that result - as well as the solid financial base that allows us job security and to fund our community work.
If you're the right person for us, please send your:
- Free form application
- Salary expectation
Please send your application to email@example.com by April 20th. We're excited to hear from you!
|Hakuaika:||4.4.2018 - 20.4.2018|
|Sijainti:||Helsinki, Tampere, Turku|