Fujitsu is a global information and communication technology company, offering a full range of technology products, solutions and services worldwide. We enable our customers to capitalize on digital opportunities with confidence, by helping them to balance robust ICT and digital innovation.
We are looking for an experienced
Datacenter Engineering Manager
To be located in Helsinki as a part of the Managed Infrastructure, Cloud & Datacenter Services organization.
As Datacenter Engineering Manager, you are responsible for 24/7 operations, availability, security and capacity management of our datacenters in the Nordics.
You are the subject matter expert in datacenter facility management and manager of a team or virtual team of datacenter engineering specialists. In your role you are supporting and executing Fujitsu’s datacenter strategy within Nordics. Collaboration and cooperation with internal (business, security, etc.) and external stakeholders (suppliers, subcontractors, etc.) is an important part of your role.
In order to succeed in this role, you should have
· Experience and proven track record from datacenter facility management
· Experience in managing and sourcing of contracted suppliers
· Experience in leading a (international) team
· Knowledge of datacenter facility infrastructure (cooling, power, etc.)
· Knowledge of regulatory requirements related to the datacenters
· Ability to manage multiple tasks in parallel
· Ability to travel in Finland and abroad, mainly in the Nordic countries
· Systematic approach and accountability
· Good spoken and written communication skills both in Finnish and English
Key performance indicators
· Customer satisfaction and feedback
· Datacenter availability (capacity, security, uptime)
· Achievement of operational targets
· Contribution and lead on service improvement initiatives within operational area
· Full compliance to company policy, best practice definitions and Fujitsu standards
· Actively owns risks, controls costs and improves productivity of the service area in order to support increasing profitability for Fujitsu and continually improve cost effectiveness
Successful candidate must fulfill the personal security clearance requirements and must have Finnish nationality (due to Customer contract requirements).
We offer you a challenging position in an open and straightforward atmosphere with great colleagues, as well as a possibility to develop yourself in a global company.
For more information please contact Ismo Pulli, by phone +358 46 8785 410 or by e-mail ismo.pulli(at)fi.fujitsu.com.
Send your CV and application letter with salary request by 28.2.2018 by filling our application form from the link below. Join us!
Hakuaika: 13.2.2018 - 28.2.2018