Our team is growing, and we are looking for a Backend Developer to join us in Finland. We have offices in Helsinki and Turku, but you can live and work from wherever as long as you can visit our offices when needed.
Who we are
We are Wunder, a company that designs, builds, optimizes and maintains complex digital solutions. At Wunder, everyone can be themselves. Wunder has over 130 travellers, artists, musicians, writers, huggers, philosophers, festival-goers and volunteers across five European countries. What combines us is passion for digital. We drive change with unlimited imagination.
We value people over processes, continuous learning, honesty and trust. Our team consists of people who believe in utilising innovation, technology and best practices to enable everyone to be better at the things that are important to them. We are proud of our people and the positive user experiences they provide for a wide range of clients spanning a variety of different sectors, like Finavia, Sanoma, Rovio and University of Helsinki.
- Work in a multidisciplinary team to build great solutions
- Write elegant code that meets business requirements in an effective way
- Work as an independent member of agile project teams
- Provide peer reviews and share your knowledge with others
- What we're looking for
- You are passionate about web development and open technology
- You have at least three years of experience developing successful digital projects in a team context
- You have experience on Drupal 8 module development and configuration management.
- You are familiar with testing (behat, codeception or anything else is considered a plus)
- You write code that passes phpcs and Drupal standards.
- We do have talented devOps team but it does not harm if you know your way around on servers
- We value if are familiar with containers (e.g. Docker)
- You have experience databases, such as MariaDB, MySQL or PostgreSQL
- You have experience on search engines such as SOLR or ElasticSearch
- You are familiar with commonly used package management tools such as NPM/Yarn or Composer
- You are familiar with Git
- You are familiar with applying patches on your projects
- You have experience working in agile development teams and you feel comfortable taking an active role in the process
- Good communication in English, both verbal and written
What we offer
- A workplace where people don't hate Mondays
- Over 130 great colleagues around Europe and a Great Place to Work
- Dedicated time to learn and attend conferences
- Opportunity to work from any of our 8 cities
- Freedom and flexibility to do your work wherever it makes most sense, at the office, home, coffee shop – you name it
- A healthy work-life balance
- Five hugs to give to your colleagues each week
- Modern company equipment provided to help you do your job with ease
- A range of extra benefits that support your career progression and personal development
If you're the right person for us, please send your
- Free form application
- Some sample code or other material that you think is representative of your work
- Salary expectation
Please send your application to email@example.com by April 20th. We're excited to hear from you!
|Hakuaika:||2.4.2018 - 20.4.2018|
|Sijainti:||Helsinki, Oulu, Tampere, Turku|